10 Takeaways from NEW LIFE that Will Bring You Hope for the Holidays
Let’s face it. The holidays can be a bittersweet time of year for those who have experienced loss. Being able to hold onto hope in the midst of grief is challenging. In hopes of helping with that challenge, we’re sharing a few tips with you courtesy of New Life, a film that explores that very subject.
It’s a film that is sure to inspire and bring hope.
Sharing the tissue box with hits such as The Notebook and The Fault in Our Stars, New Life is a love story that makes all of life beautiful. Take a look at the trailer below.
10 Takeaways From New Life that Will Give You Hope for the Holidays
1. Friendships that never falter
2. Children who see the world in a unique way
3. Remembering what it was like to fall in love for the first time
4. People who can always make you laugh
5. Realising that sometimes the best part of fighting is the making up
6. Parents who believe in their children
7. Those who dedicate their lives to helping others
8. True Love
9. Family and Friends who give comfort when times are hard
10. Knowing that we are never truly alone
New Life tells the story of Benjamin Morton (Jonathan Patrick Moore) and Ava (Erin Bethea), who meet as children. What began as a childhood friendship grows into a meaningful relationship as the two plan out their lives together. When life takes a turn neither of them expected, their entire future is called into question, and they must decide what it really means to make the most of life.
NEW LIFE releases nationally on December 6.
Originally published December 19, 2017 by Alice C.